4.20.2012

Pens in 7

The Penguins are in the Stanley Cup Playoffs so I wanted to do something to show my support for the team! Currently the "slogan" for this round of games is "Pens in 7"; each game could be our last but we had an awesome game on Wednesday night; hopefully we can pull off another victory tonight.




Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-Ulta - High Roller (2 coats)
-Kiss Nail Art - Black
-Kiss Nail Art - White
-Zoya - Pippa
-Out The Door TopCoat

As I mentioned earlier this year, all Pittsburgh sports teams colors are black and gold so I wanted to incorporate those colors and the Penguins. Obviously, the team logo penguin isnt as cartoon-ish as mine but they were cute and pretty easy to do; lol. Does anyone else follow hockey? Did your team make the playoffs? I also did my thumb as an "accent" nail with some black and white stripes (which is what I am wearing on my right hand now).

High Roller was my first Ulta brand nail polish and it went on very nicely. It covered completely in two coats and has a pretty shimmer too it. I didn't own any other golds but I think this was a good choice for my first one because it goes fairly well with my skintone.

7 comments:

  1. Love this! Great way to support your team!! I want to do something like this when I go to a TX Rangers baseball game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute :D

    http://jessicamundodosvernizes.blogspot.pt/ my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. guess i should support the blues (st. louis)..don't watch hockey though. :( but the penguins are SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I want them on my nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, these are so cute, i love it *.*

    ReplyDelete