4.06.2012

Mini Haul

Today I had off of work for Good Friday so obviously, I ended up shopping; and accidentally had myself a bit of a mini-haul. I went food shopping with my husband atBig Lots and ended up bringing these home with me:


Color Nails Polishes in "Glitter Glam", "Paparazzi", and "Look At Me!", and Sally Hansen Salon Effects "Wishnets". I have never heard of Color Nails before but the polishes came in a 3 pack for $2.50 so I decided to try it. The Salon Effects were on sale too and have liked them when I used them in the past.

Later in the day I ended up at Ulta with my coupon (have you ladies used yours yet?) and purchased the following:



I brought home Sally Hansen Diamond Strength "White Veil", Essie "Marshmallow", Essence "High Spirits" and picked up the OPI NYC Ballet Mini Set.

I don't normally go on buying spree's like this and everything was on sale or with coupons, but it was definitly my first "haul".

I also ended up getting together with one of my girlfriends from high school who was in town visiting with her family and friends for the holiday and did her nails to match her Easter outfit.



Polishes Used:
-Essie - Smooth Sailing (2 coats)
-Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - White Veil (1 coat)
-Out The Door TopCoat

Only one week left until I choose a winner for my 50 Follower Giveaway! Sign up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment