2.27.2012

Flower Power

Today I was feeling very un-inspired and I decided to browse through some looks that I loved from Sammy over at The Nailasaurus. She had a super easy video tutorial on how to dot flowers. Check it out here! Tada! Here is my first attempt; next time I will definitly use a different color combo but I didn't feel like taking off my Dim Sum Plum in case the flowers were a fail....




I have a few imperfections as you can see on the last photo but it was so easy to do these! Instead of using my dotting tool, it's really tiny, I used a bobby pin and it worked perfectly.

As I mentioned earlier I still have my Dim Sum Plum on my nails as a base color. My ring finger also has a coat of Essie's Jamaican Me Crazy (I got a little bored last night). I used Essie's`Bobbing For Baubles for the petals and Zoya's Pippa for the middles. All topped off with a coat of Seche Vite.

Hope you enjoyed it! Once again, check out Sammy's page for some awesome work!

No comments:

Post a Comment