1.18.2012

Funky Clouds

I have been wanting to try a cool french design lately and yesterday while looking through some older posts from Nailside I found "Funky Cloud" as she calls it. Love her designs and she posts step by step tutorials for some of the designs so it's easy for me to be inspired! So, today I tried "Funky Cloud" for myself with some of my new polishes.


The colors are definately a little off in the photo and I REALLY need to start using our "nice" camera instead of my iphone to take my pictures...maybe someday when I feel like I have more time. The blueish/purple color has a little shimmer to it and is nice own its own (thank goodness because my right hand usually ends up in a plain color), it's Essie's "Smooth Sailing". The white is a really old polish of mine and is NYC's "French Tip White", and the pink/fushia is Essie's "Jamaica Me Crazy". This mani will probably stay on a couple of days since I had to put on a lot of layers (base coat, two coats of Smooth Sailing, a coat of SV, the white, then the pink, and another coat of SV....)

1 comment: