1.30.2012

Al the Owl

Today one of my girlfriends came over afterwork; my sister had given away some clothes over the weekend and I was letting her take a look through them before I dropped them off at Goodwill. We also went to the mall and of course, she wanted me to do her nails. Super Girly for aftwork on a Monday. She recently joined Pinterest and saw these nails. The owls are very cute but her nails were short and it was my first time trying this design so bear with me....




My owl looks nothing like the ones from Cristina at Let Them Have Polish but it's not horrible... I'm pretending it would have been better if her nails were longer, but my nails aren't too long so I'm not sure I can use that as an excuse. The main color I used was Essie's Bobbing for Baubles, also used Funky Fingers' Mad Hatter, OPI's On Collins Ave, and Kiss Nail Art White and Black. It was the first time she had ever used SV and was amazed how quickly it dries, but who wasn't amazed the first time they tried SV....

No comments:

Post a Comment